July 04, 2013

FOTD #1



Hello Readers!

I've decided to start a new series of posts, entitled FOTD. I really want to do an everyday makeup routine but I keep switching things up so regularly all of a sudden that I don't even have a set everyday look anymore! So my FOTD posts will allow me to show you what makeup look I'm currently wearing on that day! I was toying around with this blog post idea for a while as I wasn't really too keen on posting images of just my face, it makes me slightly uncomfortable and also makes me cringe a little bit. However, I enjoy these types of posts from other people so I might as well give it a go myself!

I'm trying to sort out an everyday makeup routine so once I have one I'll do a post on that. As I mentioned in my previous posts I've been enjoying creating a nice bronzed, glowy summer look so that's what I'm wearing in this post. It's quite simple, and not as bronzed as what some other people's summer makeup looks are as I don't tan and I'm very pale. All products used will be listed below.

Please ignore my frizzy crazy hair, I was too lazy to do anything with it today. Such a great beauty blogger..
 
 





 
Products Used:

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturiser
Gosh BB Cream - Sand
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light
Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Translucent
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
Sleek Powder Blush - Suede
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Naked 2 and Faint (Eyebrows)
MUA Undress Me 2 Palette - Shy (All over lid colour)
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze (Crease Colour)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - Black
Collection 2000 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Black

Let me just say now that I'm not claiming to be any good with makeup, I'm certainly no makeup artist but I have an interest in makeup and like playing around with it. I hope you find this post somewhat enjoyable or maybe even useful! Maybe It'll inspire you to try out some of these products I've used?

Let me know what you think!

Paige.





No comments:

Post a Comment