July 19, 2013

OOTD #10

 
Hello My Lovelies!
 
I'm here today with an outfit of the day post for you. Surprisingly we are currently in a heat wave here in England, so I'm still pulling out my summer clothes. I've even struggled trying to keep up with this nice weather, it seems I don't have as many summer clothes as I first thought! Despite it being Summer I couldn't help myself but throw on a black bowler hat and a dark vampy lip. The hat is becoming a staple in my wardrobe now as it means I can be really lazy with my hair and embrace my natural waves. Infact, I haven't used heat to style my hair in days, maybe even longer. I just leave it to dry and shove a hat on, job done!
 


Today it is super hot and I've been feeling really lazy so I just threw on this oversized, floaty vest from All Saints. It has a dipped hem at the back and a beautiful faded black Aztec print. It's the perfect sort of vest to wear on a day like this as it's so lightweight and baggy. I bought this on a shopping trip in London 2 years ago so I don't think it's available anymore. However, All Saints stock doesn't change too much from year to year so there's bound to be something similar in store. As this is a top, I paired it with a little pair of light wash denim shorts from Topshop. This protects my modesty (haha) yet creates the illusion that I'm wearing a edgy dress. I slipped on my favourite brown sandals and my staple black bowler hat and that's it!
 
Outfit
Oversized Floaty Vest - All Saints
Denim Cut Off Shorts - Topshop
Brown Sandals - George at Asda
Black Bowler Hat - Amazon

 

That's it for todays post, I hope you enjoyed.
I'm off to try and sunbathe in the garden!

Hope you're all well.

Paige.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment