July 14, 2013

My Week In Photos #1

 
Hello Readers!

I noticed that this week I've been updating instagram a lot so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to do a "My Week In Photos" post which I see done on so many other blogs. I've always wanted to do one of these but I don't often instagram a lot of the stuff I get up to (on the rare occasion that I do get up to anything). This week has been different, I've been really into instagram and had a fair few things to share. It's not been the best of weeks for me, the last 2 days of this week have been incredibly upsetting but I'm not going to go into that for now. So basically if I'm absent from blogging or my posts seem a bit half hearted please forgive me as I'm going through a difficult time right now and will lighten you on the situation sometime soon.

Anyway enough rambling, on with the post!

From Left To Right..

1. Pretty Lavender.

2. Re-editing old photographs of mine, trying to be creative.

3. Late night binge eating.

4. My dog, Buster.

5. Late night binge eating again.

6. 2 year and 5 month anniversary with my boyfriend, Chris.

7. Picnic with my friends, Hannah and Darcie.

8. Preparing my camera gear for a Prom shoot.

9. OOTD.


That's it for this post, sorry if it seemed a bit short or lacking! I'll try and get back to blogging as usual soon.

Paige.




4 comments:

  1. love the junk food pic haha I 'm all about the sweeties and choccies.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same, it's all I ever eat! I'll check your blog out :) x

      Delete
  2. great post! I like your blog :) would you like to follow each other? let me know lovely :) xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ooh yes, I'd love that :) I'll follow your blog now! xx

      Delete