July 09, 2013

OOTD #8


Hello Everyone!

I've been a bad blogger and took a 3 day break from posting anything. I'm sorry for my absence, I hope you don't mind too much. I had a bit of bad news on Friday, and it was just one of those days where everything bad seemed to be happening all at once so I've avoided the internet as I've not been in such a great mood. However I'm back, things are looking up and I've got nothing to complain about so on with the OOTD post! The weather the past few days has been wonderful and it still is so it's been nice digging out my summery clothes and using the hot weather as excuse to be lazy with my hair and makeup.

I'm not really doing too much today as per usual. So far today, me and my boyfriend have signed up for the Alpha stage of a new game, we've walked my dog, I've done some hoovering around the house and now we're just about to make a fruit salad. How exciting!

It's really hot today so my outfit is rather simplistic and temperature appropriate. Probably not the most interesting to look at but oh well, we can't all look amazing all the time, right?!


Outfit:
Cropped Striped Boxy Shirt - Topshop
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Brown Strappy Sandals - George at Asda
Black Sunglasses - Cosmopolitan Magazine


Jewellery:
2 Gold Rings - Hand Me Downs
Gold Bracelet - Hand Me Down

That's it for today's post! I hope you enjoyed, and once again sorry for my absence.

Also, could anyone recommend me some blogs to check out? Fashion, Beauty, Photography etc! I'd really love to add some new ones to my reading list.


Take care!

Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment