October 20, 2013

OOTD #18


Hello Readers,
 


 
 
 
I've already tried to do this post once today but it messed up so hopefully this time it works! Today I have an OOTD post for you all. I'd just like to apologize for the quality of these photographs as they're not very good. I had to take these images during the evening so the lighting sucks. I spent my day handing out more CV's and just in general walking around Nottingham. Me and my boyfriend Chris also stopped to have lunch at this adorable little café called the Olive Tree. I wish I had bought my camera along to snap some pictures!

My outfit today was quite simple, I decided to wear my brand new Motel Rocks shirt which I picked up in their recent sale for £19. Believe it or not but that was the first time I've ever placed an order with Motel Rocks and I'd gladly do it again. I was super happy with the service and the quality of my items. I shall do a small haul post within the next few days where I'll show you the other Motel item I picked up as well as this shirt.

Outfit:
Faux Leather Skirt - H&M
Cropped Printed Shirt - Motel Rocks
Tights - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Bowler Hat - Amazon

That's it for this post, I hope you're all well!
 


4 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit!! love it!!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. That eye pattern is something different that I haven't seen before.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I agree, I haven't seen anything like it either :) Very unique! x

      Delete