October 09, 2013

OOTD #16

 
Hello Readers,

Today I have an OOTD post for you all. I went out shopping today just to pick up a few essential skincare bits and bobs that I was running low on. I also intended to do a bit of clothes shopping however that was cut short by some torrential rain. Hence why my outfit photos are indoors! I hate having to do them indoors as the lighting is awful and the background isn't very visually appealing however it'll have to do for today I'm afraid



 
Despite the gloomy weather I decided to head out without tights as I was adamant that this outfit looks better without them. Impractical yes but I'm a stubborn person when it comes to admitting that it's finally time to add some more layers on.

Outfit;
Cropped Striped Mesh Top - Topshop
Denim Pinafore with Pleather Straps - Primark
Cut out Boots - Ebay
Black Pleather Back Pack - Primark
Scrunchie - Primark

That's all for this post, I hope you're all well.

Paige.

4 comments:

  1. Love the boots
    Great look :)
    ffrreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore your pinafore and cut out boots, cutest outfit! x

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete