October 30, 2013

Beauty Photoshoot

 

Hello Readers,

I'd just like to apologize for my absence the last few days. I shouldn't make excuses for why I didn't update my blog so I won't bother making them! If you've been keeping up with my blog for a while you'll know that I love photography and it's my absolute dream to make it as a fashion and beauty photographer. So naturally, I spend quite a bit of time doing photoshoots! It's been a while since my last photoshoot as I've moved up to Nottingham and I don't have any friends on hand to use as models which is quite unfortunate. I recently felt so motivated to start shooting again that I decided to do something I'd never done before... hire a model from an agency!

I'm honestly so happy with the way the images turned out. The model I hired was lovely and was really easy to work with. Below I've included a few images from my shoot which I hope you enjoy looking at. The theme of the shoot was very autumnal, with the main focus being the very autumn appropriate vampy lip.



That's all for this blog post. Let me know what you think of my images, I'd love to hear some feedback!

Hope you're all well.

 

4 comments:

  1. Awh, I love these so much Paige! You're so talented! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so nice :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete