October 10, 2013

Mini Haul #7




Hello Readers,

Today I have a mini haul to share with you all. I've been picking up a few bits and bobs over the last 2 weeks and I thought I'd share them with you. There's a mixture of beauty, clothes and accessories so I'll just get straight into it!


 
First thing I got was 2 Simple Kind To Skin Roll On Spot Zappers. I've got through loads of these little tubes now and I love them. The Roll On Spot Zappers are really kind and gentle to the skin and help to gradually get rid of any spots that I have. They contain Zinc, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Lavender. Zinc PCA absorbs excess oils and helps to heal wounds, Chamomile acts as an anti inflammatory, Witch Hazel helps to tone and tighten pores and Lavender calms and soothes redness.

Simple is a skincare brand that I really trust, I do really like the idea behind their products and haven't disliked a single product that I've tried from them. At first glance you wouldn't expect this product to last you a long time, however just one of these tubes lasts me for months! I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I picked one of these up as it was so long ago.This product has a roll on applicator which means application is simple (no pun intended) easy and clean.These retail for £5.49 each however when I picked them up there was a buy one, get one free offer on all Simple products. So if you're interested in picking something up from this brand, I highly recommend you get to your local Superdrug now!
 
 
Next I picked up a little packet of T-ZONE pore strips. I don't often bother with pore strips as they're not really that great with your skin if you use them regularly. However I recently decided my skin could do with a good cleansing and I decided to give these a go. I'm yet to use these so I can't really say much about them right now. These retail for £5.05 (odd price) so I'm hoping they're good!
 

Next is a bit of a boring purchase however it was necessary. I picked up this bag of 100% Pure Cotton Wool Balls so I can use them to help take my makeup off. These retail for £1.49.
 
 
Next I picked up this pack of Superdrug's own Camomile Facial Cleansing Wipes. I personally hate spending lots of money of face wipes so I normally just go for the cheapest ones. I've previously used other Superdrug own face wipes however I've never used the camomile ones before. These retail for 99p.
 


Next I picked up a Tropical Cocktail face mask. As you can see from the pictures above this is a new product and I just had to try it. Cocktail face masks? How could anyone resist?! This face mask contains extracts of mango and noni fruit juice and it claims to "cleanse and revitalise skin". Me and my boyfriend both used this face mask last night and we both love it. We both felt like it had really cleansed our skin and left our faces feeling really smooth and soft. When I woke up this morning, I found that my skin looked much better! Not bad considering this product was only 99p.
 

Next I went to Primark and picked up this adorable black faux leather backpack. I've been wanting a backpack for ages now and I finally found one that I really liked that was also a good price. This cost me £9 and I just know I'm going to get loads of use out of it!
 

Also from Primark, were these beautiful Cigarette Style trousers. I've wanted to get a pair of trousers like this for a while now and what better time to pick some up when I'm in the middle of searching for a job. They have a beautiful yet subtle baroque style print on them which I think is just gorgeous. I picked these trousers up in a size 8 however I could have definitely done with a size 6 as they're too baggy on me so I have to keep shuffling them up every 5 minutes. I can't remember the exact price of these but I think they were about £12.


Next is another boring purchase however they are essential now it's getting colder! I picked up 2 pairs of tights, one being Primark's infamous super cosy tights which I don't think I've ever owned a pair of and the other being simple 15 denier black tights. I'm hoping the super cosy tights are as good as everyone says they are!
I think the tights were about £2.50 each but forgive me if I'm wrong.
 

Next up is another basic purchase and it's just a simple white vest from Primark. As I've been going to interviews I've been needing a little simple white vest to put underneath any shirts that are a little too sheer. I think this was around £3.



Next I got this beautiful monochrome Skort from Ebay. My boyfriend kindly bought me this as a treat and I couldn't possible be happier with it. It's stunning! When I first started seeing skorts about I thought they were ugly, I thought the shape of them was weird and I wasn't going to be wearing them. However, the more I saw them, the more I began to like them until suddenly I was desperate to get my hands on one too. I got this from Ebay and it was around £7 with free delivery. The quality of this is amazing, it feels so comforable and soft and I'm so surprised considering it was so cheap. I picked this up in an XS and it fits really well. I really like the geometric style print and I can't wait to style this for you guys!



Next I got these 2 beautiful thin gold Midi Rings from River Island. They came in a pack of 2 and only cost me £2 which is amazing. I've been wanting some midi rings for ages now but most places were charging far too much for what they are. I was on Ebay the other week looking at a 2 pack of midi rings that looked exactly like these and they were £8. I'm so glad I found these and can't wait to start wearing them!
 


Lastly is this monochrome striped dress from River Island. I've been wanting a dress like this for ages, Motel Rocks did one like this with larger stripes that I really wanted however it was around £40 which I thought was too expensive for what it was so I decided to wait and thank goodness I did. I found this on the River Island website for just £20 so I picked it up straight away. I can't wait to start wearing this so keep an eye out for it being featured in an OOTD post very soon.

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed!

I hope you're all well.

Paige.
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. i really love those baroque trousers, they look way more expensive than Primarni! I have these and found you can easily go a few sizes down as they are so nice and stretchy. I definitely know what you mean about the baggyness, mine are now far to big after wearing them so much.
    Rings are gorge too!


    xx | PixiRella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! I wish I'd tried them on first before getting them, I just grabbed the size I normally am and hoped for the best :( I'm hoping that if I tuck a baggy jumper in them it'll help them fit me a bit better though!

      Thank you very much for your comment ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. I love the ebay skort! :) my fave super drug face pack is the Passionfruit exfoliator one :) makes my skin feel so soft!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Ooh I've never tried that one before, might give it a go! xx

      Delete
  3. lush haul & love the dress its so pretty! :)
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is lovely, I'm a photographer also haha. I've followed you back ^_^ x

      Delete
  4. Eee absoultely love that midi ring! Love that dress aswell and those shorts! Also always love coming across another blogger with the same name! x

    www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've not come across a blogger with the same name as me until now haha :)

      You have a lovely blog! x

      Delete
  5. I love your style and everything you got, especially the shorts and bag. By the way, can the bag fit an A4 book? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I wasn't sure so I just got up and tested it out now and yes it does :) I'd say you'd probably be able to fit maybe a maximum of 3 A4 notepads if not more or 1 thick A4 book. Hope that helps! xx

      Delete