September 10, 2013

Mini Haul #5


Hello Readers.

Today I have a very, very mini clothing haul to share with you. I wanted to wait until I had accumulated a few more things however I don't really have much money to spend at the minute so I might as well just show you what I have already. I mentioned in my post yesterday that I had picked up one item from H&M and being the naughty spender I am, I wandered back up town today and headed into Primark which resulted in 2 more purchases. So on with the haul!



The first thing I'm going to talk about is this super adorable cat print skirt that I got from H&M. This cost around £12.99 which I think it quite expensive for what it is, however I love it and just couldn't resist buying it. I originally intended to buy the skater dress version of this, however me and my boyfriend both agreed that I'd probably have an easier time styling the skirt. I picked this up in an 8, however I probably could have done with a 6 as this is slightly loose around my stomach. I can't wait to style this piece and do an OOTD post wearing it.


Next item I picked up was this beautiful tartan scarf from Primark. If you have been keeping up with my blog you will have seen my post on Plaid being a big A/W trend for this year and I can safely say that's true. I've seen loads of tartan pieces whilst I was out shopping today so I thought I'd embrace this trend and finally pick up a tartan scarf which I have wanted for quite a long time now. This scarf was about £4.
 

(Apologies for the awful picture)

The final thing I picked up was this dark, denim pinafore which was also from Primark. I mentioned in my wishlist post the other day that I really wanted one and I finally found one at an affordable price so I picked it up straight away. This pinafore has little faux leather straps which makes it even better in my books! I can't wait to style this and feature this in a few blog posts so keep an eye out for that. I picked this up in a size 6 and this cost around £12.

That's all for this mini haul. I hope you enjoy!
Let me know what you think of some of these pieces below.

I hope you're all well.

Paige.
 






4 comments:

  1. I love the denim pinafore :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so happy to finally own one haha!

      Delete
  2. Ohh i just saw that skirt in h&m and thought it was so cute. Great picks, lovely post xoxo

    ReplyDelete