February 22, 2014

OOTD #22


Hello Readers,

Today I have an OOTD post for you all. It's not a very exciting outfit, however I thought I'd update my blog anyway as I've been pretty bad with keeping up with it as of lately. I'm in the middle of sorting out university related matters at the moment, I think I've decided on going to NTU so I've been applying for student finance and trying to sort accommodation out. I never realised just how expensive student accommodation can be! Looks like if I do find somewhere to live, I'll be fitting into that "broke student" stereotype rather quickly.

I quickly nipped into town today, hence the casual outfit and tragic hair that I'm sporting. I ended up picking up two sets of Primark's false nails. I'll be giving them a go and hopefully reviewing them on my blog soon, which should be pretty interesting as I've never wore fake nails before!
 
 
Outfit:
White Boxy Textured Tshirt - Topshop
Black Acid Wash Joni Jeans - Topshop
Black Heeled Boots - Topshop
Gold Chain Necklace - River Island
 
 
 That's all for today's post. I hope you're all well!
 


 


1 comment: