February 19, 2014

Outfit Inspo



Hello Readers,
 
I thought I'd share some outfit inspiration with you all today as I've lately found myself eyeing up so many pieces online which I sadly cannot afford so the very least I can do is virtually style them. Most of the pieces I've featured in this post are actually really affordable, aside from the shoes which will break the bank however they're just so amazing I had to include them in this post. I've really fallen in love with the Jeffrey Campbell Scullys, which was rather unexpected as at first I wasn't sure what I thought to them. Now I'm desperate to get my hands on a pair, or preferably a cheaper dupe! So with that being said, if anyone knows of any dupes please let me know. I need some shoes like this in my life!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment