February 09, 2014

Beauty Photoshoot #3

 
Hello Readers,
Today I will be sharing with you a few images from another beauty photoshoot that I recently did.I teamed up with model Halo Haynes and MUA Jessica Rose Pykett to create 3 different looks. This shoot was arranged by Jessica herself and I'm very flattered to have been picked to photograph these looks she created.
 

 
 
That's all for this post! I know I've been really absent with my blog lately, I really need to push myself to start trying harder with it. Hopefully I'll either do a review or an OOTD post tomorrow. I'm still yet to show how I style some of the pieces from my recent massive haul so I've got plenty to be blogging about!

Also, I'm really wanting to do some more shoots at the moment so if you're a Model or MUA who want to collaborate on a shoot with me. Get in touch!

I hope you're all well.



Halo's Modelling Portfolio | Jessica's Portfolio | My Photography Page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment