Today I will be doing a different sort of post so I hope you don't mind too much. Whilst waiting for my extremely lazy boyfriend to get out of bed this morning, I decided to kill some time by checking my blog and seeing if I had any new activity on there. I noticed a new comment on my New Look Autumn Preview post which caught my attention. The comment was from the lovely Keziah, saying that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award - which was extremely kind of her and I am so grateful!
Now for those of you who have not heard of the "Liebster Award" before, it's basically a tag which helps to get bloggers who have under 200 followers, noticed. I think this is an amazing idea as there are so many bloggers out there that it can be quite hard to get yourself established and to really put your name out there. This tag just gives you the chance to have your blog seen by more people and maybe even gain you some new followers.
This of course is an amazing idea because at the end of the day, you're putting content out there which you want to share with people!
Now as all tags do, there are some rules. I've seen a few different rules floating around for this tag however these were the ones that were on the blog which I was originally tagged on. They are as follows;
- Let my nominees know they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So the questions that Keziah created for her nominations to answer, are;
- If you could swap wardrobes with any celebrity who would it be?
I think I'd have to say Suki Waterhouse. I think she's got great style and I absolutely love the two piece suits that she's been photographed in. I'd love to have something like that in my wardrobe!
- What is your favourite time that you have seen a band live?I'm not really sure, I've seen quite a few bands live due to the fact that I've been to about 4 festivals within the last few years. I really don't think I could pick a favourite time!
- If you had £1000 would you rather spend it on clothes or beauty?
- What's your ideal holiday?
My ideal holiday would be just somewhere where it's hot, there's a pool, a good poolside bar and some good restaurants! I'm really not fussy when it comes to my holidays.
- If you could have one handbag, what would it be?
I'd quite like a Cambridge Satchel actually! Although they are extremely expensive.
- What are your 3 favourite shops?
Topshop, River Island and Primark!
- If you could live in any other time period what would you choose and why?
I honestly don't know, I think I'm quite happy with the time period I'm in now!
- What was the first record you bought?
Record as in CD? I think it was probably Pink - Missundaztood. How embarrassing!
- If you could only buy one makeup brand for the rest of your life what would it be?
I'd have to say Rimmel because on the whole, most of their products are quite good. They have a good range of stuff so I could probably make do with just that brand alone.
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
Ooh tough one. I would probably say my hair as it's often the thing that I'm most unhappy with. It's thick, wavy and frizzy and just so hard to work with! I can never do anything with it and it just frustrates me to no end.
- What beauty product have you been most disappointed with?
Nars blush in the shade Deepthroat. It looked so beautiful and there was so much hype about it however the pigmentation is so bad. On top of all that it was expensive too so I was super disappointed with that.
Now as part of the rules I have to create my own questions for my Nominations to answer so my questions are ;
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
3. Are you more of a fashion person or a beauty person?
4. Foundation or BB Cream? Which do you prefer?
5. If you could hang out with one youtuber / blogger who would it be?
6. Who is your fashion icon?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. Nights out or nights in? Which do you prefer?
9. What's you favourite clothing brand?
10. What was the last film you saw in cinema?
11. What is your favourite make-up brand?
The people I nominate are;
1. Kayla - Kaylaloveskosmetics
2. Niamh - NiamhEtc
3. Katie - Whatkatieedidnext
4. Sharon - IEatFashion
5. Amber - LovelyNotions
6. Amy - AMelissaB
7. Ella - EllaTebbutt
8. Georgia - GeorgiaRosex
9. Evangeline - EvangelineYoung
10. Millie - Fl0ralKittens
11. Fiona - Lilyavenuee
Sorry if I've tagged anyone who's already been tagged previously!
I look forward to seeing any responses.
Hope you're all well.