August 11, 2013

Androgynous Photoshoot.

 
Hello Readers!

It's been a while since I last posted anything on here so please forgive me for being so lazy! I shall try and sort myself out and hopefully get back to posting a bit more regularly. I did two photoshoots this week, one a portrait shoot and the other a fashion one so I thought I'd share with you some images from my fashion shoot I did this week as I was really excited by the concept and the overall outcome.

I planned this photoshoot to have a very androgynous theme. I chose a female model and decided the best way to style her would be with slicked back hair, a tailored suit, minimal makeup yet really defined bone structure. I created a mood board when I first began creating the shoot idea, which I shall include so you can see exactly what it was that I was aiming to create.


So now I'll show you some of the images from my shoot! All of these images were taken and edited by myself.
 
 
 

Styling: Myself
Photography and Retouching: Myself
Hair and Make-up: Hannah
Model: Hannah
Location: Kirby Hall
 
That's all for today's post! Let me know what you think of these pictures.
Sorry for this really short post, I hope you don't mind too much!

Hope you're all well.

Paige.




6 comments:

  1. the pictures are amazing especially the one in the black suit love the expression you caught on her face

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look great.Your chosen theme really came through.

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! I am a new follower and I would love it if you would check my blog out and click the follow button. Lovely posts and blog.

    www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I've just followed you back, your blog is very cute! x

      Delete