June 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Right Now: Polka Dots

 
Hello Readers!

Today's post is just a little simple one showing you what I'm really into at the minute. Currently, I am in love with the polka dot pattern that seems to be everywhere at the minute and I can't stop myself from buying any form of clothing with some dots on! Polka Dot patterns are huge for spring / summer 2013 and you will see them all over the high street if you haven't already. So here are some of my picks of some polka dot items that I really want in my wardrobe.

 
 
1. TOPSHOP Off White Polka Dot Bikini - £30

2. River Island Black and white polka dot skater skirt - £18

3. TOPSHOP MOTO Bleach Spot Denim Skirt - £30

4. Missguided Alysha Polka Dot Skater Dress In Cream - £25



What do you think of the polka dot pattern? Are you a fan?

Let me know!

Paige.




2 comments: