June 12, 2013

My Skincare Routine.

 
Hello Readers!
 

Now today's post is all about my skincare routine. I have had this skincare routine for a few months now, but previously to that I never had one. Some of you may find that totally shocking but I just never really had a set skincare routine that I would follow religiously. My skin was fine all through out secondary school, I never had a problem with it, until I reached year 11 and all hell broke loose!
I suffered with spots really badly but thankfully my skin has since calmed down and is now pretty clear apart from the odd spot every now and again but that's normal!

This routine of mine is pretty simple so it means that there is minimal effort required. I use a variation of 5 products, 2 of them being spot treatments, however I only use these upon occasions where I actually need them.
 


This is the Boots Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream. I use this at night to take my makeup off, and I use it on lazy days where I don't shower, to cleanse my face. This product is calm enough to be used on sensitive skin, which I seem to have. I've really struggled to find a suitable cleanser, as most of them seemed to only irritate my skin and cause breakouts. I didn't get on with the Clean and Clear cleanser, I didn't get on with the Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser and I also didn't get on with the Simple Kind To Skin Cleanser. I picked this up on a whim when I was in Boots and I haven't looked back since! This removes all traces of makeup from my face, apart from my eyes as I use a baby wipe on them instead. It leaves my skin feeling clean and free of all impurities.
 

This is the Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz. I use this both in the morning and the evening, after I have cleansed my face and before I have moisturized. I've never used a toner before as I was never really sure what they actually did for my skin. Apparently it helps to cleanse impurities and freshens the skin. I definitely agree with the statement about it freshening the skin and cleansing impurities as it always helps to take off the very last traces of makeup!


This is the Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser. I use this in the mornings, when I'm in the shower as this would just be too messy trying to use over a sink. Or at least I think so anyway! I love the fact that this product is a foam, rather than a gel based gloopy product as it's so much easier to use and is so quick to wash off. This leaves my skin feeling really lovely! I'd also just like to add that this is my second bottle of this stuff, that's how much I love it.
 


This product is probably the most expensive skincare item I use. It's around £13 which isn't too much I know but for just one little tiny bottle of spot remover it does seem rather pricey! This is the Origins Super Spot Remover, and when in times where I have really bad skin, this is the product to treat any blemishes! Now I will warn you that it can seem really strong, almost overpowering both with scent and feeling when you first use it, but over time you will get used to it. The only thing I will say is that I wouldn't use this as an everyday spot treatment as it can be a bit drying to the skin. But this is a fabulous spot remover and is so worth the money!
 

This is the Simple Spotless Skin "Spot Zapper". I use this more regularly than the other spot treatment as this one is less harsh and doesn't dry my skin out. It's a clear, scentless gel which goes on very easily and helps to calm spots down. This little tube was only around the £ 3 - 4 mark and has lasted me for months!


I hope you find this somewhat interesting and hopefully it helps you to discover some new products!

Paige.

 









1 comment:

  1. Friends! I want to share about my scar removal, which is successfully done by Klinik Esthetika which is in Delhi, Klinik Esthetika uses the laser technology to remove the scar and there have no pain when this treatment is start. Klinik Esthetika Remove the acne scar very well.

    ReplyDelete