Finally - a week where I've had something to do almost every day but today. It's been nice having so much to do this week (although some of it was just visiting doctors and picking up medicine) and it's been extra nice to feel well enough to do it all! I've recently started a new course of medication and so far so good. Hopefully my recent bit of good luck continues!
1. Lunchables and PewdiePie
2. Made BBQ Chicken Quesadillas for the first time
3. OOTD to go and visit some friends
4. Failed cake pop attempt
5. Trying out a new primer - review to come soon.
6. A well deserved ice cream after having 5 bottles of blood taken from me
7. Strawberries, Banana, Muesli and Low Fat SKYR Yoghurt for breakfast.
8. Visiting the Dovecote Buttery for lunch
9. Strawberry picking for the first time
10. Trying out Vita Coco
11. Nandos in Nottingham
12. Trying on stuff in Topshop (and regretting not buying them)