May 06, 2014

Tropical Vibes

Hello Readers,

Today I have a little fashion mood board to share with you all. As we're getting closer to Summer (apparently) the highstreet stores are flourishing with bright vibrant colours and in your face tropical prints. I'm not the biggest fan of colour, in fact if you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I'm pretty much a full on monochrome lover. It's a rare occasion if I'm ever wearing colour, however this year bright colours have been really catching my eye and I've found myself lusting after neon pieces and quirky patterned clothes. Here I've put together an outfit consisting of some of the Tropical inspired pieces that River Island are currently stocking. I 100% need to go and get that skirt at some point as this is one I feel like I can't go without.. 

1. Yellow High Neck Crop Top  - £10
2. Blue Floral Print Skirt - £25
3. Gold Tone Mixed Rings - £8 
4. Yellow Peep Toe Platforms - £55
5. Gold Tone Slinky Bar Necklace - £12
6. Purple perspex embellished box clutch bag - £35


That's all for this post! I hope you're all well.



1 comment:

  1. I have that crop top from R.I. in white ! :)

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete