February 15, 2013

Introduction:

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I decided before I actually get started on making posts about fashion, beauty, photography etc, I should really create a small introductory post. So, here goes!
My name is Paige Young, I'm 18 years old and live in a small town in the Northamptonshire region.
I'm in my final year at college where I am currently studying photography.
I never used to be interested in clothes and makeup, I found that it wasn't until I came across people on Youtube such as Beautycrush, Sunbeamsjess, Clothesencounters etc, that I began developing an interest in style.
 
I began taking more of an interest in clothes and makeup midway through my final year of school, when I was about 16 years old. Since then, my style has changed so much and I am now happy with it.
 
Since developing an interest in beauty and fashion, I've now become hugely interested in fashion photography and I'm always planning shoots and producing my own fashion photography where I myself act as both the MUA and the stylist.

I'm hoping that this blog allows me to just pursue my interests further and who knows what else.

Oh and this is me...
 
 
 
Paige.