July 14, 2014

OOTD #25


I've been meaning to show these faux leather dungarees on my blog for such a long time now but I'm just so unsure about them. I really love how they look on other people but for some reason I just don't love how they look on me, I feel like I perhaps should have sized down or maybe looked to see if there was a petite version of them as they don't feel like they fit me that well. Then again I could just be overly paranoid about them as it's something so different to what I'd usually wear! As the dungarees are quite a bold statement piece I teamed it with a simple striped crop top and some chunky bold heels and if heels aren't for you then I think skater style slip on shoes like the Topshop Tika's will also look great! It's an outfit that requires minimal effort yet still makes maximum impact. 


Faux Leather Dungarees - Topshop
Striped Monochrome Crop Top - Topshop

Chunky Bold Heels - New Look



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much, that's such a lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE your dungaree! So chic :) x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete